Statement of Faith
1. We believe the King James Bible is the pure inerrant, plenary, inspired, preserved Word of GOD. II Timothy 3:16, Psalm 12:6-7
2. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith plus nothing. That faith is to be put into the death, burial, resurrection, and blood atonement of Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8-9, I Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 3:24-28
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is GOD the second part of the Trinity. I Timothy 3:1
He lived a sinless life and died for our sins and rose again on the third day.
I Corinthians 15:1-4, II Corinthians 3:21
4. We believe that God the Father, God the Son(Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit are one, and form the GOD Head. I John 5:7
5. We believe baptism is by immersion, that is to be done after a person trust Christ for their salvation and is only done for a public profession of faith.
Acts 10:44-48, Acts 8:35-38
6. We believe in a pre-tribulation and pre- millennial rapture of the Church, which is the universal body of Christ (all born again believers).
Revelation 4:1-2, I Thessalonians 5:9-11, Titus 2:13
7. We believe in a physical bodily pre-millennial return of Christ.
Revelation 1:5-7, Acts 1:10-11, Revelation 19:11-21, Matthew 25:31-34
8. We believe it is the Christian’s duty to evangelize the lost, by warning them of a literal burning HELL, where all who have not repented of their sins and trusted Christ will go. Acts 1:8, Romans 1:15-17
9. We believe that the duty of the local church is to assemble, train, encourage, and exhort believers to carry out the great commission and glorify Christ on this earth. Matthew 28:18-20, Hebrews 10:24-25
10. We believe that marriage is defined by GOD, in His Holy Word, as a union between a man and a woman. Genesis 2:18-25, Matthew 19:4-6